16th Annual Golf Classic 2021
September 24 @ 7:45 am - 4:30 pmVarious
Come and enjoy 18 holes of golf at Ohio’s best kept secret, Snow Hill Country Club, where each hole has its own charm and beauty. Net proceeds benefit Community Care Hospice patient care and services.
Friday, September 24, 2021
7:45 am: Registration/ Breakfast
9 am: Shotgun Start
12 pm: Awards
2 pm: Box Lunch
Snow Hill Country Club
11093 State Route 73
New Vienna, OH 45159
SPECIAL EVENTS INCLUDE:
• 2 Hole Competitions
• Closest to the Pin
• Longest Putt
• 50/50 Raffle
$95 individual golfer or $350 for a team of 4
Donations received that do not utilize benefits may be 100% tax-deductible. Benefits that are utilized, $40 per golfer,
do not quality as a charitable donation.
• Breakfast will be provided by Wilmington Nursing & Rehabilitation Center.
• Snacks and boxed lunch will be included.
• Complimentary water and tea will be available.
• Beverage cart will be available for additional beverages to be purchased.
• Golf attire only.
• Space is limited. Register now to secure your playing spot!
For more information, please contact Sydney Truax at STruax@OhiosHospice.org or 937.604.0495.
SPECIAL THANKS TO: