At Community Care Hospice, our mission is to celebrate the lives of those we have the privilege of serving by providing superior care and superior services to each patient and family. There are several ways you can support our mission.
Our volunteers are integral to our mission. All volunteers are provided training and an opportunity to identify the kind of volunteer contribution they are most comfortable with. Some assignments, such as those that require direct patient contact, require special training. To learn more about volunteering, click here.
Your donation makes a difference. Donor dollars and community-based partners are essential to our ability to extend exceptional support services to patients and families. To learn more, click here.
Kroger Community Rewards Program
Did you know you can support Community Care Hospice just by shopping at Kroger? It’s easy when you enroll in Kroger Community Rewards®! Once you’re enrolled, you’ll earn rewards for Community Care Hospice every time you shop and use your Plus Card!
- Go to krogercommunityrewards.com
- Sign into your Kroger Plus card account using the number on the back of your card.
- Select your organization: Type Community Care Hospice: PT751
Shop with Amazon
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Community Care Hospice every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to Community Care Hospice.
- To shop at AmazonSmile simply go to smile.amazon.com from the web browser on your computer or mobile device. You may also want to add a bookmark to smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile.
- On your first visit to AmazonSmile smile.amazon.com, you need to select Community Care Hospice as your charitable organization. Every eligible purchase you make at smile.amazon.com will result in a donation.
Spread the Word
Hospice care is here to stay. Having an option of healthcare that promotes dignity, respect and grace as you leave this world is what everyone wants when they are dying. We ask that you share your experiences with us and others to spread the news about the positive end-of-life choice called Hospice Care. Below are a few ways to spread the word and get involved with Community Care Hospice:
- Share your story with us and the community. Whether you would like to create an editorial, or would like to sit with an Community Care Hospice staff member to tell your story – you never know who you will help by sharing your story. Many people are in the same situation as you and may be confused on which direction of care to take.
- Invite the Marketing/Fundraising Coordinator to your organization’s next meeting to discuss an array of topics.